Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Sunday Funday

On Sundays, I spend most of my day at church. Sometimes people find this strange, but for me, I couldn't imagine Sundays any other way. The people I go to church with have become my NYC family. I have made some of the best friends a girl could ask for and I'm convinced that my life is fuller and more blessed because of my faith in Jesus. One of the awesome things about my church is it is filled with incredibly stylish and beautiful people (inside and out). Sunday Funday posts will feature snapshots from Sundays so you can get an insight to how fabulous being a Christian in NYC is. You might also get some fashion inspiration for your next Sunday Funday!


This Sunday I met a few lovely ladies for lunch at Terallucci E Vino off Union Square.



It was cold so I went for the fur on fur look.




Um, do you see this scarf? AMAZING. It's a scarf-sweater piece for those extra cold days. A perfect transitional piece for outdoor to indoor wear.



I got this new jacket at the Piperlime Store in Soho. It is by Tinley Road, they have a beautiful line of vegan leather products. It was a steal and I'm in love with the peplum back. 

Terallucci's Brioche French Toast is melt in your mouth delicious. It's not too big so that you get a headache from the sugar, and the dollop of mascarpone is too good to resist. If you want something more savory go for an egg dish. I got poached eggs over polenta with prosciutto. They lightly covered it with a delicious Parmesan sauce that I licked up with bread.






E is sporting some Ascot & Hart apparel. I just ordered their Trust Your Guys Tee and I'm in love with those red Dandy boots. 

Happy Sunday Funday!
d. eileen



1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS