Thursday, January 1, 2015

Goodbye 2014...Bonjour 2015!



So, a year ago I posted my 14 for 2014. These were 14 things that I wanted to accomplish in 2014.  You can read about them here. Reflecting back, I accomplished about half of them. I'd say that is pretty good.

Instead of doing 15 for 2015, I have decided to continue to work on accomplishing those that I did not achieve or even attempt. I don't think that I'm going make any new resolutions for the coming year. Instead of accomplishing tasks, I just want to change my mindset. I want to take on a "The Best is Yet to Come" mentality. To me, this means always choosing to see the best in every situation. My goal is to wake up each day and truly allow God to use me to do His will. This year has been tough, but it has also been incredible. In the year to come, I want to choose joy in the tougher moments and I encourage you to do the same.

We truly live a blessed life. Don't forget to see the beauty in the little things, they are everywhere.






My NYE Look: (Blazer: H&M (similar here) / Top: ASOS (simliar) / Skirt: Shishi / Tights: Similar Here / Shoes: Banana Republic)



How much do you love this beautiful planner?! I know everyone uses their phone to keep track of life, but there is something special about writing down day to day life. My friends at Horacio Printing have combined faith, goal setting and encouragement into a gorgeous daily planner. I highly recommend grabbing one for 2015! 












Happy New Year! 

xoxo Naturally Ginger

Photos c/o Diane Rodriguez



2 comments:

  1. love the jacket

    Giveaway on my blog!

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Nothing better than a sequin blazer!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS